Colorado Rockies MLB Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
I love collaborating with people, and despite the inability to make the volume of portraits I anticipated creating in 2020, I was still able to connect with people and go deep rather than wide. A very clarifying conviction that touch is at the core of my praxis. 2020 was full of so much grief and beauty and clarity that it often feels dizzying to hold such extreme emotions at one time. Fortunately, I was able to let a lot go—stale relationships and spaces I was holding onto for comfort and safety that weren’t serving me at all. My love for Prospect Park grew to greater depths I didn’t even think were possible. I think I’ve walked through every corner of the park by now. I love spending time with myself. I pickled every root vegetable that entered my home and loved it.