AC DC All Over Print Hoodie And Legging
Select a hoodie in a neutral color. It can be a hoodie that either zips in the front or is a pull-over. Since this is a more formal look, avoid hoodies with logos or phrases on them. Whites, blacks, greys, and earth-tone colors are all good options.
- Also, keep in mind that a lightweight hoodie will look dressier than a heavy fleece. However, wearing a hoodie will add a casual, sporty element to your look, no matter what you pair it with
Wear a well-tailored jacket over the hoodie. Good options are either a suit jacket or a blazer, but in both cases, make sure your jacket is well-fitted. Wearing a poorly fitting jacket can make your outfit look unnecessarily bulky or loose.
- For a fitted jacket, the seam on the top of your sleeve should land right at your shoulder and the top button should fall at right about the center of your stomach. The end of your sleeves should hit just between the joint of your thumb and your wrist.
- A lined jacket will look bulkier, especially with a hoodie underneath. If possible, opt for an unlined jacket.
- Choose a hoodie made out of a thinner fabric for pairing with a jacket. This will help keep the outfit from looking bulky
Choose a leather jacket for a classic look. If you do not want the formal option of a tailored jacket, consider pairing your hoodie with a leather jacket. This creates a look that still elevates the hoodie above casual wear. For this look, choose a leather jacket that is fairly free of adornments or zippers
Pair a hoodie with trousers that are well-fitted. Doing so will help you avoid an informal look, and let you dress up your hoodie. This will also help your outfit look planned, instead of seeming randomly put together.
- Wide-leg trousers are a particularly good choice for pairing with a hoodie
- The bottom of your trousers should just brush the top of your foot.
- Don’t tuck the hoodie in, as this can make the waistband of your trousers look strange and bulky.