Atlanta Braves MLB Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
Brief & Drenching closes Sunday, April 18 at Fotografiska New York. The exhibit’s title is an ode to Audre Lorde’s seminal literary work Zami, and its atmosphere is decadent, resembling a sprawling, stylish, sparsely furnished apartment with moody lighting and the possibility of wine with a lover or bestie. Pur·suit, a rich and robust portraiture series of intergenerational LGBTQIA+ sitters, is the instant showstopper, with an eclectic mix of people including the revered photographer Lola Flash, interdisciplinary artist Sable Elyse Smith, QTBIPOC collective bklyn boihood, and womxn of color collective BUFU photographed against silky draped pastel backdrops. And the Black queer joy continues flowing, as seen in the portrait Untitled (Riis), 2017, where Black queer people revel in leisure, laughter, and sunshine. In Green’s first film, The Intimacy of Before, the artist engages with her own body in an intensely intimate physical conversation.