Pittsburgh Pirates Palm Tree Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
While it has somewhat fallen out of favor in recent decades, Jade Snow Wong’s autobiographical work was one of the few Asian American books to make it to the mainstream during the mid-20th Century. It made such a splash that the US State Department sent Wong on a book tour in Asia. (Truly!) Fifth Chinese Daughter has been criticized for glossing over harder realities Chinese Americans contended with during the era about which Wong writes, and also for what some perceive as its naive parroting of the image of the US as a meritocracy. Despite this, I had to include it on this list because of its erstwhile popularity — how could I not include a book that writers like Maxine Hong Kingston have mentioned as an influence on their work?