Denver Broncos LGBT Custom Name Max Soul Shoes
Max Soul Shoes Product Description
- Made of mesh fabric, breathable mesh upper helps you stay cool and comfortable.
- Soft rubber outsole enhances cushioning.
- More air underfoot creates a softer, more comfortable ride
- A comfortable and beautiful pair of sneakers will make your outfit much more fashionable.
- Extremely fashionable and dynamic, easily combined with many types of outfits
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Clean with damp towel
PRODUCTION TIME: 7-9 Business Days
While the Met Gala is often considered the biggest night in fashion, Omeasoo says there were a few drawbacks to working the event as an Indigenous artist. “When we look at the theme being the Gilded Age, a lot of hard stuff happened for Native people, [and] during this time we lost a lot of land,” Omeasoo says. “After finding this out, I needed to add aspects of the land into her piece.” Amid the whirlwind of hashtags, TikToks, and Explore pages, it’s easy to forget that fashion, at its core, is about expression and representation. And the reality is it’s impossible for any institution to brand itself as an authority on style, especially when entire cultural groups remain largely excluded from events like the Met Gala. For Omeasoo, the inclusion of Indigenous beadwork on the red carpet was a significant step in the right direction, but she’d like to see even more Indigenous representation in the future.