Los Angeles Rams NFL Custom Name Metal Sign
- Best Material: Our metal signs are cut from METAL and POWER COATED BLACK. So, they can be with you for years without rusting. With 4 pre-drilled holes and 4-rouneded corners, it becomes easy to hang in anywhere. You can choose what design suitable for your purpose.
- Perfect Quality and Durability: We laser cut each sign with top of the line laser technology to ensure precise design.
- Home decoration: These signs are nice addition in your home, garden, swimming pool, etc… or any party decoration in special occasions.
- Gift of love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, a Mother’s Day/ Father’s Day/ Christmas gift for your family or friends.
- Widely usage: It can be used indoors or outdoors. Hang it on the front door or living room wall, over the fireplace or anywhere according to your decoration idea. Our metal signs with holes for easy hanging. You can hang your signs with wall magnets, outdoor command strips, hooks, nails etc. We provide the nails for your ease of use
The model’s bond with her wheelchair is one of pure love and intimacy. Years ago, she named her chair Aphrodite, or Aph for short, to symbolize that it’s a part of her, not just a tool she uses. But this past summer, that part was taken away when her chair was broken during a plane ride. “I knew I had a connection to Aphrodite, but when she was broken beyond repair, I realized how deep that connection was,” she recounts. “It was like this loss of my body — and a loss of me in many ways.” Having wheelchairs broken by airlines is a common experience for the disabled community, says Scalesse, and it can be life altering. “At that moment, I was like: ‘How am I going to model? How am I going to go to work? How am I going to live my life?’” It took about six weeks for her to get used to her new custom chair. She named it Onyx, inspired by Greek mythology (just like Aphrodite). Scalesse cites a creation myth in which the ancient goddess Aphrodite’s nails are cut and transformed into the onyx stone. “It really resonated with me, because Onyx was kind of birthed from Aph.”