Ohio State Buckeyes Logo Pattern Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
Perhaps it would be best if Devi Vishwakumar (Maitreyi Ramakrishnan) had a little impulse control, but goodness, is it fun to watch the fallout from her choices! Never Have I Ever’s second season, now streaming on Netflix, opens with the main character’s mother, Nalini, catching her daughter kissing Ben (Jaren Lewison), Devi’s rival-turned-crush. So it comes as a bit of a shock when Devi goes home and finds Paxton (Darren Barnet), her other crush, waiting for her. Paxton’s always been a bit wishy-washy about his feelings; could he possibly have changed his ways? Knowing that her family is moving to India soon, Devi decides she’ll play a little game with the boys before jumping ship. She’ll date them both, secretly and separately! By the time either of them finds out, she’ll be bound for another continent.