Los Angeles Chargers Stand For The Flag Kneel For The Cross Baseball Jersey Shirt
- Full button down closure baseball/softball jersey
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Polyester and Mesh Breathable Fabric.
- Quick-drying Fabric and wrinkle-free. soft and breathable.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Last week, the group held a press conference on the anniversary of the Triangle Shirtwaist Fire, a potent reminder that fashion has long exploited some of its most vulnerable workers. (One attendee’s sign read: “NYFW Generates $600 Million/Yr In Income, But We Get Paid in Clothes.”) Among the models who spoke were industry vet Karen Elson, Teddy Quinlivan, and L’Oréal global ambassador Nidhi Sunil. It’s been challenging to enlist people to speak up, however. For working models, says Ziff, “that concern of being blacklisted is very real. And it’s something that has been a challenge for us as an advocacy group, because people are really sticking their necks out when they attend a press conference to ask for some basic labor protections. It shouldn’t be controversial, but it is. It’s a chicken or the egg [scenario]. You can’t get the protection without people speaking out and sharing their stories, but in sharing their stories, there’s a legitimate fear of jeopardizing [their] livelihood