Port Adelaide Power AFL Personalized Baseball Jersey Shirt
- Full button down closure baseball/softball jersey
- Suitable for special occasions such as Christmas, birthday, celebration, housewarming gift.
- Polyester and Mesh Breathable Fabric.
- Quick-drying Fabric and wrinkle-free. soft and breathable.
PRINT: Dye-sublimation printing
WASHABLE: Machine wash cold, only non-chlorine bleach when needed, hang dry, cool iron on the reverse side or dry clean
PRODUCTION TIME: 3-6 Business Days
– Since the size is manually measured, please allow a slight dimension difference from 1-3 cm.
– Due to the different monitor and light effect, the actual colour of the item might be slightly different from the visual pictures.
Pop culture—from the misbehaving teens of Euphoria to The Weeknd’s debaucherous anthems on Dawn FM—is right there along with us. And fashion, too, is taking its cues from the lifestyle vibe shift. Back when designers were looking hopefully ahead to post-pandemic dressing, they turned out exuberantly body conscious, Y2K-inspired offerings for the “hot vax summer” that never fully was. But if this season was any indication, they’ve shifted to something darker, slicker, more transgressive, and harder-edged that speaks to our collective world-weariness. Nostalgia for the bygone “indie sleaze” days of unfettered partying, the hedonistic “night luxe” ethos that popped up on TikTok, and the celebration of the cigarette-in-hand “rockstar girlfriend” aesthetic (think: Kate Moss in her Pete Doherty era) are all helping drive this archetype of the no-holds-barred, no-fucks-given party girl.