Boston Bruins Palm Tree Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
This Lambda Literary Award-winning historical novel focuses on the Vietnamese-born character Binh, who works as a cook for Gertrude Stein and Alice B. Toklas in Paris during the 1920s and 30s. It is one of the most lovely pieces of writing I have had the pleasure to read — the prose is just amazing. Personal opinions aside, Truong’s novel takes on histories of colonialism, queer sexuality, and artistic exploitation in one fell swoop. Salt comes up again and again (hence the title) in myriad and interesting ways.