Minnesota Wild Tropical Floral Custom Name Hawaiian Shirt
HAWAIIAN SHIRT FEATURES
- Best material: Our Hawaii shirt is made of premium polyester fabric. Long-lasting and durability. We use high-quality machines and mature technology, and the exquisite print content will never fall off.
- Perfect Design: Featuring a spread collar, printed tropical pattern all over the shirt, a front button fastening, short sleeves and a relaxed shape. The design is printed with new age printing technology, direct to garment. It is printed with a water – soluble and eco – friendly ink. It is cured with a heat treatment process to ensure the color-fastness and lasting durability of the design
- Gift of Love: A perfect idea if you are finding a birthday gift, a housewarming gift, a festival gift, Father’s Day, Valentine’s Day Christmas gift for your family member, friend, coworker, roommates. A wonderful way to honor the memory of a special person or milestone.
- Garment Care: Machine wash or hand wash. Tumble dry on low heat. Avoid direct heat. Do not use bleach.
- Best material: The shorts pants are made from polyester and spandex blend fabric feels soft and comfortable which is printed with a specialty high definition heat-dye application.
- Perfect Design: Elastic waistband with adjustable drawstring, the drawstring can be used freely adjustable tightness according to your waist medium length beach shorts with mesh lining.
- Customization: We make short pants on demand, so give us your favorite design to create your one-of-a-kind pants. Creative 3D print is suited for outdoor sports, travel, punk rock dressing, walking, training sports. Perfect pair with T-shirts, shirt, sandals, shoes, hoodies, polos, tank top to complete your style and become nice addition for your wardrobe.
- Washing Instructions: Hand /machine wash (Under 40℃). Iron on low heat. Don’t bleach and dry clean.
One of the most popular memoirs of all time is Angela’s Ashes. It’s the story of Frank McCourt’s childhood growing up desperately poor in Ireland. His mother can’t feed the children because his father drinks all his earnings away. But it’s not all bad; his dad teaches him to love stories as he tells tales of angels and saviors. Woven throughout the heartbreak is compassion and heart.