Indianapolis Colts NFL Logo History Personalized Bedding Set
Our bedding set uses exquisite sewing, reactive printing, and high thread count to offer exclusive comfort and it is odorless. Our the 3D Printed bedding set either a gift to your family or to your friends. It can be a gift to your kids, children, boyfriend,…
- Create impressive look and feel with this new bedding designed by our professional designer team.
- Our bedding set is made from 100% Brushed Polyester Fabric, soft, comfy, durable and lightweight. Whole-Piece Microfiber Filling with tight stitching prevents fill from clumping or shifting.
- Package includes only covers, not inner.
- Duvet cover back can be black or beige randomly. The flat sheet back is only white.
- Features a single-sided full-color print on luxurious brushed polyester fabric.
- Constructed with cozy yet lightweight premium materials that are soft to touch.
- Tie-down corners to ensure secure placement of comforter insert.
- Gift idea – Our bedding set uses exquisite sewing, reactive printing, and high thread count to offer exclusive comfort and it is odorless. Our the 3D Printed bedding set either a gift to your family or to your friends. It can be a gift to your kids, children, boyfriend girlfriend, or to yourself. It will certainly satisfy you.
- Easy Care – Machine washable with cold water gentle cycle and mild detergent. Tumble dry on low heat. For the first time washing, please rinse with water before use. Select a gentle machine washing mode. Avoid clothes containing zippers, hooks, or buttons.
* Note: Due to hand made tailoring, please allow 1-3 cm size differ. As a result of the production batch, the light intensity photography effect will have the color difference.
The designer was also inspired by the fact that techniques that have been around for centuries have always been sustainable in their approach. “Zero-waste as a pattern cutting technique has always existed in India,” she says. “I started going to museums, looking at historic costumes and incorporating them in our first collection of jackets